Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

i feel unky.

Posted in
My blockmate sealdz was one of the people that got me hooked to the net. She introduced me to a lot of fun and wacky websites ( i only knew how to ICQ and use hotmail before) and one of them was unkymoods. Its a fun smiley site that you can post on a blog, profile page etc.. I guess it was a long time ago, because when I checked my old blog for my unky, i can't find it anymore.
After some futile search, i was able to find punkymoods. They're using the same smileys and moods. Anyways, I, of course, signed up and joined it..If you can scroll over this blog you will see my current mood. Hmm..maybe I should just put it here first..

Im feeling...
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


I'm just not sure why i'm having trouble with it..Everytime I use mozilla to open the website, its giving me this message:

Cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please adjust this in your security preferences before continuing.

I did, and changed ever setting that says cookies etc etc but I still can't get the website to open. Good thing I have explorer open. So whats wrong with my mozilla?

0 comments: