Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

flooding

Posted in
I seem to be flooding friendster's bulletin boards with my surveys. I know its not supposed to be used for them, so here I am, cutting and pasting away another survey.

1. In one sentence, explain yesterday:
* It was so rainy, i decided to stay home and to pig out and chillax.

2. What made u smile today?
* I saw a guy I liked back in high school from my Who Viewed Me list. He's married, and his wife is pangit. (bitter, bitter)

3. What were u doing this morning at 8
* Sleeping and maybe dreaming. I woke up at 1130.

4. What were u doing 15 minutes ago?
* Looking for a blog skin for my other blog, which I haven't any luck yet.

5. Something that happened to u in 1985?
* I don't know, I was 3 and I have no memory yet.

6. Last thing someone else said to you?
* Sige, sige.

7. What was ur answer?
* (I think i didn't answer)

8. Worst thing currently on television:
* boxing bruhahas.kokey.everything on primetime bida. and Wowowee.

9. What was in your e mail today?
* speaking of which..lemme open it..oh, our college org has a new website.

10. How many different beverages have you drank today?
* water, coffee, coke. 3.

11. What is ur favorite part of the day?
* dvd time T_T

12. Your current To-do list?
* laundry, fix my other blog, upload pics, work.

13. Where is ur best friend right now?
* What bestfriend? I don't play favorites among my friends.

14. What color is ur toothbrush?
* green and white.

15. What are u wearing right now?
* blue jacket, purple tee, jeans and new balance

16. Any plans for Friday night?
* Most likely it will be nom-i. partaaayyyyy!

17. Least favorite place to shop.
* posh malls.too pretentious for my taste.

18. things u bought today?
* dinuguan, baked mac and coke.

19. Last gift you received?
* a Headset. from my wish list. :)

20. Who gave you that?
* he who secretly reads my blogs but never comments.

21. What made you sad today?
* i miss len.huhu

22. What can make you happy?
* beer, or a really corny joke.

23. Beauty is:
* me, personified. wahaha

24. Describe your key chain:
* just a simple chain with 2 keys. boring.

25. Where do u keep ur change?
* a coin purse i gave myself for my bday.

30. What are you going to do after this?
* upload pics.

1 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

usually i dont do such surveys or ppl call it tagging....too long, sometimes a few of it with similar questions too.

thks for droppin by at my blog