Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

looking back...a meme

**I can't find anything to write about today. I got this in friendster, again.

If you were born before 1993, then this survey should be easy for you to fill out!
If your not... dont even bother,you'll just be confused!

What year were you born in?
-- 1982

What backstreet boys were you when you were young?
-- huh? what kind of question is this?

Backstreet boys or NSYNC?
-- i'm more of a Moffatt fan, thank you.

Did you watch S Club 7?
-- i didn't know they were a show.

What was your favorite, Sandlot or Little Rascals?
-- liltte rascals.

Did you ever have light up sneakers?
-- i didn't..when they came out I was more into maryjanes and loafers

What was your favorite thing about recess?
-- eating, and socializing

Cinderella or Snow White?
-- no thanks

Did you wake up really early just to watch cartoons on Saturday morning?
--not really.

What was your favorite holiday?
-- summer vacation, so I could really watch stuff on TV all day and go to QC to spend the summer with my cousins.

Did you ever try to stay up on Christmas just so you could see Santa?
-- of course I did.

What grade did you like the best?
-- Grade 5 I think. It was when I had my first puppy sorta love. hihi.

Ninja Turtle or Power Rangers?
-- i was not a fan of both. I'd rather watch Richie Rich or The Jetsons.

What Power Ranger were you?
-- please see above answer

Did you ever own a chinese jump rope?
-- we used braided rubber bands as chinese garter

What was your favorite thing to eat?
-- whammo's

What was your favorite color?
-- back then? i think it was red.

Barney or Sesame street?
-- again, i didn't grew up with them.

Do you ever miss being a little kid?
-- yeah i do

Do you wish you were older?
-- when I was young? yes. now? i wish i was younger.

What was your first pets name?
-- I wasn't really into pets too.

Who was your best friend in kindergarten?
-- girl named Andrea, who's now in Canada and we still keep in touch.

Are you still friends with the person you were best friends with in the 3rd grade?
-- i think we quarreled how the name jane was spelled. so no.

Where did you live when you were 9?
-- bicol.

What was your all time favorite movie?
-- willy wonka and the chocolate factory.

Which did you like 'Are You Afraid Of The Dark' or 'AHH! Real Monsters?
-- are you afraid of the dark

Did you watch Rockos Modern Life?
-- whats that?

Who was your favorite character in Doug?
-- i have to google this first. still no idea.

Did you ever want to watch slime time live?
-- do i have to reiterate?

Have you ever wondered what the "slime" was actually made of?
-- duh?

Who was your favorite Rugrat?
-- again, not a fan

Did you own pogs?
-- I did, and I found them useless.

what about a tamagochi?
-- i did hav one, but it died on me :(
-- None.haha.bawal.

0 comments: