Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

ennui

Posted in
I swear this is my favorite word. And my favorite mood. Too bad emoticons don't have an icon for it.
I declared yesterday a wallowing day. It was the perfect day for it. It was raining but not too much to cause flood inside our house. I didn't go to work. I just solved crossword puzzles, watch scrubs and eat. I felt so good I almost didn't come to work today.
What's happening to me? I think I'm going crazy. Again.
Good thing I already bought season 1-5 of Scrubs. Go-lee! I've watched it several times repeatedly and I still can't get enough of it. I got my housemate Kiko to watch it too. He borrowed the same DVDs before but he didn't watch it - just kept it somewhere and that was the first time I watched it. In fact its the reason my blog title is toilet epiphany. I saw Hiro again. Now I remember where I've seen him before. He was franklin in the show.
Damn I'm digressing again. Basta. I don't want to write anymore. Just read my lalab's blog. He's the only person keeping me sane right now.

Janitor: You kiddin'? Oh, man! Just picture yourself, you're standing out here, in the open air, then you sit down and you take stock of your life. I've had some major epiphanies on this old girl. See, you can't do any soul-searching down there on those germ-infested crappers.
J.D.'s Narration: Damn him. He's right.

J.D.'s Narration: I think it's human nature to search for answers.
Turk: Dude. Why is your tux gonna cost four thousand dollars?
J.D.: No reason.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry, sis at ngayon lang nakadalaw ulit...nasira kasi ang pc ko pero ayos na ngayon...makakadalaw na ako ng madalaw dito..hehe...