Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

wish list

Posted in
Hmm...i had another epiphany..my friend allan bought some vcds for peach for her birthday... He said he saw it on her blog's wish list. Since my birthday is coming up to maybe I should write one myself. I want so many things, i don't know who will read this, but if you're generous enough, here's my address. wahaha. jk.
Anyways, here's my top ten wish list:
1. headphones. preferably a sony MDR-NC60 but since its worth 200 dollars i'll settle for CD-r king L800 or NP860 or a TDK MP 100..hehe
2. gift cert from people are people. i need a new pair of jeans.
3. DVDs - any korean love story/comedy combo's good enough 4 me.
4. an MP3/MP4 player that can hold 1g and that can be used as file storage.
5. diablo ii expansion or sims 2 installer.
6. slippers/sandals. my shoe size is 9 or 10.
7. a free hair treatment.
8. a new cellphone. harhar - umm..i like W700 or w500, or i can settle for a 5500. hehe
9. one way plane ticket to canada.
10. harvey, wrapped in bubble wrap shredded paper or any padding material.

0 comments: