Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

nostalgia

Walking around the campus makes me feel nostalgic..Ahh memories, some are happy, some are sad, but mostly I remember the good times I had in UP diliman, and in my org, UP ibalon. when I saw the new tambayan, i was really saddened by its state, and it makes me realize that the past is really the past and a lot had changed..
Thanks to peachy for the picture. I cut allan! haha..nope, they're not orbs, they are dust particles floating in the air caught by the flash and reflected on the actual image. (see, that's what I learned from working at SONY)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh and you're from upd! la lang. i graduated there too. took up journ. was there yesterday and spent time at the sunken garden by my lonesome. made me realize that i miss up after all.