Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

hormones eh?

Two nights ago, while our DVD player is broke, and while I was bored to death, I borrowed my housemate's latest book. It was For One More Day by Mitch Albom, and it was about a down-in-luck guy who got to spend a day with his dead mother.
After reading it I felt so sad I cried a bucketful. I don't know if it was the book that made me cry, my raging hormones, or because my boyfriend suddenly told me he will resign his new job - which means another year (!) of waiting for him.
Maybe its the latter. I feel so sad that after a year and 11 months malabo pa din ang chance for us to see each other again. I was hoping he will stick to his plan, which was to stay with his job, even if it was difficult, then pass the LEED exam and be a certified architect there. Of course that would've meant more money for him(us), and I was hoping he'll be able to get me here. Instead, I don't think that will happen. I don't want to tell him not to quit his job, or pressure him into anything, but it feels really sad that once again, I'll be spending my birthday, christmas, anniversary, by my lonesome self. I was even thinking what if I emulate chick benetta(he's the guy in the novel)? maybe if i jump off a water tower I'll get to spend just a day with him..

0 comments: