Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

what?

Posted in
im irritated at him. i normally am very understanding but lately im having trouble understanding him. im also getting paranoid.. the distance is getting into my skin, im even entertaining the idea that we cant be together anymore..

thats figuratively speaking coz we're not even together for like 2 years now. i just think that he has adjusted to his canadian environment and that he already has friends there basing on his facebook comments.

anyway i don't really like this feeling, this emptiness sucking my vitality and my positiveness.. i want to be happy for him but instead i feel like he is leaving his self - me included..

am i selfish? i want him to grow to adjust but the way i see it he already had and he has forgotten every memory we had together

i dont want this feeling to go on i want to be happy on my own as well.

0 comments: