Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

sumkinda

Posted in
ever been to monster.com? they do have great customer support, even if technically, job seekers are not customers. try calling their line and ask for a tuna sandwich. i'm damn sure they will entertain your call and even help you get your order.

thats what i've learned today. sorry if i have been awfully quiet but i was spending my week being trained by monsters. lol.

one of my co-trainees was a celebrity. my seatmate said, that guy looks awfully familiar. I said, who, the guy with the long chin? my seatmate said she saw him on TV, like he was a sort of witness before. I jokingly said, who, from kuratong baleleng controversy? turned out that I was right. he was, and again, a witness about a graft case. a song was even composed with him in the lyrics. now he's a call center agent.

what else what else..oh our TV is broken, and i don't have money to have it fixed yet. maybe i'll just buy this new myphone so i can watch from it? it just costs 7 thousand bucks from the same guy i mentioned above. anyone interested?

0 comments: