Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Alphabet Tag

Posted in
I was tagged by Ideapinkrose. Sorry if I was late..was busy lately.

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I love reading
2. I hate Ador Mawanay.
3. I like gadgets.
4. I hate myself for being duped.
5. I want to live in Canada for good
6. B.A. Comparative Literature
7. Major in cutting classes. haha!

A - Age: 25

B - Band Listening To Right Now: none

C - Career: Call Center Agent. is it a career?

D - Drink or Smoke: both.

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: harvey and my friends

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: i like pochi pochi better

H - Have a Boyfriend: yeah he's name is Harvey

I - In love: with him

J - Junk Food You Like: Potato Chips

K - Kids: none yet.

L - Longest Ride Ever: bicol to manila. haha

N - Names For Your Future Kids: Vader.hehe and oh..leia

O - One Wish You Have Now: be with Harvey always

P - Phobias: afraid of fire, hot air balloons and dogs.

Q - Favorite Quote: "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
- Mark Twain

R - Reasons To Smile: My boyfriend loves me so much.

S - Sleeping Hours: lately? 8 am

T - Time You Woke Up: Hmm..7 pm

U - Unknown Fact About You: i'm really secretive

V - Vegetable You Hate: pechay. haha

W - Worst Habit: i procrastinate

X - X-rays You've Had: at least 4?

Y - Yummy Foods: pasta

Z - Zodiac Sign: Leo

I'm tagging peachy, and wencel

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow naman, at talagang ti-nag ako. thanks ng marami. natapos ko na ang masskara at siquijor videos. grabe kakapagod. i hope that you will like them. todong effort ito. :)