Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

haist.

i'm back.
after a long sojourn, i'm officially back.
i need an outlet to express my emotions because i am afraid i will lose my sanity if i don't start pouring it out. sorry to whoever reads this. i myself hate emotional vampires and needy people, but i just need to write to heal.
what do i need healing from?
my boyfriend of 6 years 8 months is gone.
gone because he has chosen to be loved and cared for by someone else. someone who can be physically beside him when i can't. and he is blaming me for not being there for him.
to those who don't know, he is canada. i am in the philippines. we have been together for 2 years 2 months when he left. we were both idealistic and believed in the romantic idea that long distance relationship will work as long as we have each other. obviously it didn't.
i'm not really sure when the relationship started falling apart.i will write about it later.

4 comments:

NG said...

Welcome back to blogging.
Do pour out what you wanna vent out.
& I know getting over love is tough , I am trying myself unsuccessful for some time too.
Just have patience.

Wishes :)

deegee said...

thanks for ur kind words nikhil. i'm still trying to find my words. seems they're all stuck somewhere inside the labyrinth that is my mind.

BIYAHENG PINOY said...

I'm glad that you're back with blogging. Writing about your feelings could help you feel better. You know where to find me if you need me.

http://biyahengpinoy.blogspot.com/

deegee said...

i know wencel... you're everywhere on the net! :D